Sunday, December 21, 2008

Stocking Stuffers, Angels, and Christmas Wishes

A couple of weeks ago, I finished my internship that I had the opportunity to do this semester. I had so much fun working with the four awesome women who ran the show that I wanted to do something for them when I left.

I found a holiday tea stocking stuffer set by Adagio and thought they would make great gifts for the girls. I bought small, individual, decorative wreaths (that are actually supposed to go around candles), put a tin of tea in a silk bag, tied a ribbon around it, and put the bag in the center of the wreath. I thought they were really cute!





Christmas is only a couple of days away so… I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! I will leave you with pictures of our angel ornaments on our Christmas tree. Oh, and more tea reviews are coming soon!





No comments: