Wednesday, March 3, 2010

New Chawan

I bought this gorgeous chawan from a fellow TeaChatter who was selling it. When I saw the pictures of it, there was no way I could pass it up! I have wanted a chawan that is a light color on the inside so I could marvel at the color of the matcha (the only other chawan I have is black). This one caught my interest because of the green drips on each side – my favorite color is green! That along with the beautiful writing in between the drips makes the bowl a complete work of art. I decided to christen it with Den’s Matcha Kaze. Did I mention that I like it? I do… I really do.






4 comments:

kpweaver said...

More posts! More posts! :)

Unknown said...

Just swinging by to say hello to a fellow tea fan! :P Have a great day!

Steph said...

Oh,my - you've done so well here!

Anonymous said...

I like your Chawan set. I am rather new to tea, and look forward to aquiring myself a Chawan set. Matcha is something Ive enjoyed before so I would really like to make my own.