Thursday, May 8, 2008

Update!

Ni Hao!

Yes, it's true, I'm still alive and kicking. I know I haven't posted in a while... 17 credit hours of classes kept me pretty busy. However, school is out for the summer! Woot! I am taking one summer course but I have loads of free time now. I can't wait to get started on all of the tea reviews I have set up for the summer.

Before I get to the reviews, though, you may have noticed some changes to MySI (pronouced "my-sigh": short for My Steeped IdentiTEA). I have completely changed the layout and the color scheme. My blog used to be black and green (my two favorite colors), however, I decided to go with an Oriental theme in order to complement most of the teas that I drink.

The background is custom made by yours truely using the Chinese and Japanese colors of orange, yellow, red, brown, and black. A lot of the changes that were made involved editing blogger with HTML. I knew a little HTML to begin with, but not enough to do what I wanted to do with my blog. This complete transformation took me about 12-14 hours to teach myself HTML and do the necessary photo editing. The end result was worth it, though. I think it really looks amazing!

After looking over my tea collection, I have tons of fruit flavored teas from Adagio and few from Custom Leaf. I am thinking about doing a "Fruit Week" on MySI and reviewing a different fruit flavored tea each day. There will be a list on the right side bar about upcoming teas that will receive reviews once I get "Fruit Week" started. I have more than seven fruit flavored teas, so I am sure that "Fruit Week" will get extended into "Weeks."

Thanks for sticking with me! I hope to bring more tea reviews for you to check out in the next few weeks. Drink up!

No comments: